February 17, 2012 9:42 am
Lead Stylist Paul Hanlon creates a deconstructed, spontaneous look for the Vera Wang Fall 2012 show. To get the look…
1. Apply Fekkai Full Blown Volume Mousse throughout wet hair. Power dry hair until it is completely dry and then brush out.
2. Starting from the nape of the neck, back comb the hair in sections up to the crown of the head.
3. Comb through the hair lightly so the top is smoothed over. Take a section of the hair from the middle of head and tie a knot. Continue to tie the same middle section in knots until you get to the ends.
4. Roll the knotted section up to the base of the head. Brush the rest of the hair back, while thickly applying Fekkai Coiff Nonchalant Piecing and Forming Wax throughout the hair.
5. As you brush the hair backwards, roll the ends under the knotted section and pin to secure. To hold the look, spray Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray all over the hair.