August 6, 2012 4:22 pm
Fekkai Stylist Renato Campora created a modern and sophisticated low chignon accented with a glamorous accessory for the Brazil movie premiere of Katy Perry’s movie, Part of Me 3-D, in Rio de Janiero. Learn how to get the look.
The look is classic and chic but gets amped up with the over the top hair accessory, designed to match Katy’s dazzling Dolce & Gabbana dress.
Learn how to get the look.
1. Apply Full Blown Volume Styling Whip to damp hair
2. Blow dry the hair out
3. Apply Coiff Extra Control Styling Gel
4. Create a center part that is low and flat
5. Secure a low ponytail with a hair-band
6. Wrap hair around pony to create a low bun
7. Secure hair accessory using bobby pins
8. Spray the entire look with Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray to hold in place